Sunday, December 28, 2008

Update!

Hello everyone! Well once again I waited way too long to update our blog as my darling husband pointed out in the previous post. Well he isn’t kidding, we have been doing “stuff” for starters I flew to Florida to visit my family on the twelfth of December. I had a great time with my little brothers and visiting my grandpa. The day after I got back from Florida (12/19/2008) Greg and I started our trip to Death Valley where we were supposed to meet my family and go camping, but my family was snowed in so Greg and I decided to drive strait through and meet up with them in Phoenix. However, because we had already made most of the trip to Death Valley we ended up driving for 14 hours. We stayed in Phoenix until Monday morning when we heard of a new storm brewing in Flagstaff and decided to drive up the hill. Greg and I got into my mom’s driveway however we have yet to be able to get out! I promise to post some pictures soon. I hope that everyone had a happy and safe holiday.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment