Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quick Note

Hello everybody! Well it is back to the ole grind for Greg and me. We came home last Thursday, but we decided to switch up the trip home a bit by driving part of the trip on old Route 66. The best part of Route 66 was this tiny little town on the border of Arizona and California called Oatman. This town is at the end of this very long and winding stretch of 66 (can you say carsick?) Anyway when we got into town I asked Greg if there was a parade going on because there was a ton of burrows walking around, then we realized that these were wild burrows that come in to town to get fed by all the tourists and then head for the hills at night! I found this to be extremely funny and I really want to go back some time. Greg and I had a nice weekend here in SaMo (Santa Monica) we went to the farmers market and walked all over town exploring…we didn’t really find anything new. I need to go read my anatomy book now but I have included some pictures from the holidays for all of you to see. It was wonderful seeing family and friends over the holidays and if we didn’t get to see you this time I promise we will do our best to see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment