Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rant


Okay, I might as well jump right in. Greg brought up today that I post a lot of pictures of Pico… after looking back through I have to agree with him. My only consolation is the fact that we don’t have kids and Pico is the only other thing living with us. In fact I am pretty sure that our plants are dying or already dead. So until Greg and I have kids or lose weight which ever happens first I will continue posting pictures of our wee dog. Thanks for listening to this rant!


PS: I promise that we will be losing the weight before having kids!!!!



3 comments:

  1. :)
    I was totally going to post about this on my blog next- the "Why you don't ever see pictures of me" post, with such explanations as "I was born with my mother's large gums and my father's small teeth" and other delights.
    Great minds think alike.
    I'm not complaining about all the pics of Pico... expect that last one... kinda scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute picture of Pico!!!Uncle Delbert
    couldn't figure out where his ears are tho.
    I'll tell him that's a sore subject
    Your trip home sounded great. We've seen the
    burros in Oatman, interesting. grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg & Janet, I read about your trip to San Francisco and the places you visited. Two that I think you might have missed was Lombard hill and just before the tole booth on the Golden Gate Bridge make a right turn to a parking area then hike down under the bridge to fort Mason.
    Maybe next time.
    "Del" Normas brother

    ReplyDelete