Monday, February 23, 2009

Just another day...

Well after our wonderful trip to San Francisco it was back to the old grind. I started my spring semester last Tuesday and have my work cut out for me. I also received my grade for winter session and am extremely excited to let everyone know that I got an A! Over the weekend Greg and I went bowling with a group of grad students he works with. We had a blast and I came in third…Greg came in second to last, but in his defense in the seven years since I have been with Greg he has never been bowling and I used to bowl quite a bit. After bowling all of us walked down Main Street and got some Mexican food. Today the repair man came to fix the stove in the kitchen. For a while now the front two burners were not working but neither Greg nor I had enough time to wait around for the repair man. However my new schedule gives me a little more time so I let the manager know it needed to be fixed. The manager thought that he would be able to replace it but I guess they decided to pay for repairs instead. That surprised me only because the guy was here for over two hours and had to replace almost everything. Oh well all the burners are now working and that means that I will be able to cook a little bit easier now. Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS JANET ON
    YOUR PERFECT GRADE. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.
    LOVE GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I love to bowl, but I totally suck. There's just something about chucking a ball at harmless pins, that's just amazing.. but not my skill!
    Mike's dad (okay, Mike's entire family) is super competive though so one time I went bowling with his dad and he LECTURED ME on how to bowl- STRONGLY ENCOURAGING me to line-up with the lines... the thing is... I didn't have my glasses on... no clue where the lines were....

    Oh, memories...

    ReplyDelete