Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day by day

Ahhhh the mundane tasks of everyday life. Everyday I try to think of something exciting that happened that I could post to our blog, and everyday the blog does not get an update. The truth is that really and truly I don’t know if I could pick something out that was exciting if it came up and slapped me in the face! In my everyday life right now I am busy studying like crazy and doing the normal house hold chores. I only have class every Tuesday and Thursday but on the days where I had planned on doing lots of exciting things (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) I find that I am still so busy with the mundane tasks of life that somehow all the excitement passes me by. I can say this though, on the days that I don’t have school I really enjoy my short time at the gym. I also really enjoy the fact that when the weekend hits all the chores are done and Greg and I have time to do things outside of the house rather than trying to get everything done in two days. That being said, over the weekend we organized the inside of our apartment and went for a two hour walk down the beach and around town. This brings me back to the beginning of this post…ahhhh the mundane tasks of everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment