Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walking the dog...

So Pico and I are both trying to get back in shape. Since moving to Samo neither one of us has gotten a lot of activity. So lately we have a bit of a routine going, I go to the gym in the morning and take Pico for a walk in the afternoon…this usually happens three days a week. Well today was one of those days. I took Pico to the groomers this morning and I went to the gym and then back to pick him up. After a brief nap…I LOVE naps; anyway after our nap we headed out on a walk. Those of you who know Pico know that he has a little…shall we say…spunk! He loves to bark and growl at anything that moves, this includes pigeons, people, cars and bikes. Knowing this I try really hard to make it easier on both myself and him by avoiding the majority of people. Well today I missed the boat, we saw everything and everyone. One group of people found his antics so amusing they chose to video tape him. Let me just say this Pico is the sweetest dog in the whole entire world. He loves Greg and I and he actually really likes to get pet and loved on…it’s just that his genes get in the way. Above all else he is a Chihuahua and that means they are a one family dog and don’t necessarily play that nice with others. So in case you ever come to Samo and see a little black and white dog having a fit on the sidewalk now you know his story.



Worn out from all that barking!

Pico after his hair cut!

Pico before his hair cut.

I know that these pictures are out of order but for today I am going to let it slide!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures both. Thanks for keeping us
    updated!! love grandma

    ReplyDelete