Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Fun

Hey everybody! Well it has been a while since I updated this…sorry about that. Well it was just the same old same old for a while there but now I have something exciting to report! My mom came for her first visit to Santa Monica! It was so good to see her and spend time with her and my step dad Chris. They camped at Leo Carrillo State Park and I was lucky enough to spend one night there with them and then spend a couple of days playing on the beach with them. Greg was finishing up finals and once he was done we spent a day at the beach with him and we also were able to take them to the farmers market and for a walk down Main Street. We had such a wonderful time with them and look forward to having more family visits in the future! I will be updating this again soon as Greg and I are being spontaneous and going camping tomorrow for a few days!



My favorite picture...duck butt's!!!!

My mom and Chris on the beach!

Clinging for dear life!

We found a live starfish!

Greg and his critter!

I wasn't too sure about this...

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. LOOKS LIKE FUN!!
    LOVE GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete