Monday, June 29, 2009

Home

Over the last several weeks Greg and I have toyed with the idea of moving. Our location is great; however there our three of us (Greg, myself, and Pico) in 300 square feet. So we started looking, and looking, and looking some more. On Saturday we were headed for one more apartment tour when we started looking around our cozy nest and decided to... stay put! Let me tell you it is a nice feeling knowing where you are going to be living. Sure our apartment is small and there is no dishwasher or full size stove but, it is home.

(I will post some pictures of our cozy nest in a later post...after I have cleaned!)

1 comment:

  1. Dishwashers are just as much work. Cheryl and Karolee
    used to argue over who was going to load the dishwasher.
    I'll bet Greg is a good dishwasher!! grandma

    ReplyDelete