Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am how old?

I didn't have high hopes for my 26th birthday. Greg and I were going to be flying to Indiana for a friends wedding and lately we had been having little spats due to our intense school and work schedules. So when Greg pulled into a dark parking lot in Kentucky I had no idea what was in store. The options were a) he had finally had enough, b) we were going to Joe's Crab Shack, or c) we were lost. It turned out to be none of the above, it was my birthday surprise a boat trip down the Ohio River.





After our boat ride we went for a slice of cake and opened my birthday cards...it was a great day.

The next day we started out early and went to down town Louisville. We decided to go on a tour of the Louisville Slugger Museum and a glass factory. Both were really wonderful, although I think that Greg and I preferred the Louisville Slugger Museum.




After our tours it was time to hit the road for Indiana, here is some of what we saw along the way...




The next day was the wedding, and then of course back to sunny California and our lives again.

Congratulations Ian and Betsy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You sure do have some great surprises. and trips nobody
    would think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.Greg,you are full of surprises.What a life!Love to you both.:)

    ReplyDelete