Friday, April 27, 2012

We were on TV...




Greg and I were invited to a Dodger game and our seats were amazing! So amazing that we were on TV! More on that later... First our night started with a great dinner in the Dugout Club, where we ate dinner surrounded by (this is the name dropping part)...



Then we went out to our seats where we realized we were just a couple of rows away from... 




Here is the view from our seats as well as some pictures taken during the game.







Here are some pictures of us at the game. I should warn you, I never feel like I look tired, but apparently at nine months pregnant there is not an angle on the planet that can make me look well rested.
Before the game. We thought the camera was on a ten second timer...nope! 


After the game.


As promised here are some pictures of us on TV... Oh sure you can hardly see us, but we are there.





Baby Mace making her TV debut!


After the game Francisco (the batboy) was nice enough to give Baby Mace a ball!



I promised Greg that I would do my best to wait until after the game to have this baby. Now all bet's are off... Come on Baby!

In case anyone out there is starved for some Pico pictures here is his latest "Pound Puppy" pose.

2 comments:

  1. Great story and pictures. I didn't think you could get
    thru a 9 inning ballgame. Thanks for all the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Janet!!!

    ReplyDelete