Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh no, is she cooking again?...

Since moving to California Greg and I have had one heck of a time with our oven. It is a really small oven and I think that is why we have had a hard time with it. Basically if I bake or attempt to cook it comes out black. So since today is Saturday that can only mean one thing…the farmers market! We went and picked up several different fruits and veggies so that I can attempt to use that awful oven again. This time I am going to attempt turkey meat loaf and roasted potatoes, I will let you know how it goes. Anyway back to the oven so today I made some oatmeal raisin cookies (with Splenda) and I had to pull them out early so that they wouldn’t burn, the good news is that Greg enjoyed them and I promise you that he did not enjoy the black pizza I made a few weeks ago. All for now!

2 comments:

  1. You must be using the smoke alarm to see if the food is done --- just like your Mom. Just kidding, but ask your Mom to be sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOoOoOoOoOo!
    I like your background!

    ReplyDelete