Monday, November 24, 2008

Quick Thanksgiving Note

Hello everyone, I thought that I would do one quick post before we leave for our trip to Flagstaff. This might be cheesy but I wanted to post about some of the things that I am thankful for. First on the list would be my little family, I have a wonderful husband and a great little dog and the two of them are such a huge part of my life. Though Greg and I have been together for almost seven years I still am so thankful for him every day. I don’t know anyone who works as hard as Greg does, nor do I know anyone who loves to plan and take trips the way he does. Next is my dog Pico who turned two on November 4! I had no idea when I got that little dog how much joy he would bring to my life and how much I would love him. Next would be the rest of our families. Each and every person contributed to who we are today and we would not be here without you, thank you. We look forward to our visit to Flagstaff and for those of you that we won’t be able to share Thanksgiving with, we hope that you have a wonderful holiday and we hope to see you soon. Love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment