Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful and The Final Answer to 20 Questions!

These pictures are all out of order but oh well! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, complete with seventeen adults and three children! Hope all of your Thanksgivings were wonderful and enjoy your Black Friday's!

Anissa and I enjoying a "cup of joe" after eating entirely too much food!
Mom and Greg initiating clean-up...by far the worst part of Thanksgiving!
Loren, Greg, and Anissa trying to figure out if Loren's fingers were webbed...ahh the amazing conversations that are had during Thanksgiving.
This is mostly Sarah's family (my sister in law) although if you look closely you may be able to pick out my mom and brother!
Loren and Anissa waiting on the food!
How many Mennow's' does it take to make a casserole?
From left to right Robbie (big brother), Bette (little sister), and Janet (worlds best sister!)
Just ask them!
Ahh, we sure do have fun together!
Thanksgiving Day breakfast!
Left to right Barb (Chris's mom), Chris, Mary (Mom), Aunt Ninny
Lila enjoying the fire.
Chris and my mom preparing the turkey for roasting!
To all of those still wondering...Greg and I are thankful to be going on an adventure to Peru this summer! I will include more details in a future post!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great and I printed some of the pictures to show
    grandpa. Worked fine!! grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Peru, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother-in-law is from Peru!

    WOW, I'm uber jealous!

    ReplyDelete