Saturday, November 7, 2009

Visit From Dad

This past week was a busy one for me and Greg. However, it was an exciting one as well! My dad lives in Florida and rarely makes it out to the west coast, so when he called to say he was going to be in California for a few day's I was really excited. It was a quick trip, he got in on Thursday afternoon and left Saturday afternoon, but we had a great time together. Thursday evening we met Greg for Persian food and then on Friday my dad and I went to The Getty Museum and later went to a wonderful dinner at Hal's Bar & Grill. Saturday before my dad left we perused the farmers market, went to an old car show at The Pier, and went to some great Mexican food before sending my dad back to Florida. It was a great visit and I hope that he is able to come visit more often.


Some pictures from the visit with my dad.


In other news, you all have been very patient and here are some answers to some very good questions:

3 comments:

  1. Glad Janet's dad could make that long trip!!
    Thanks for getting back to answers!! love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will your diet consist of rice and fish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will learning Spanish be of benefit?
    From Nathan~~

    ReplyDelete