Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happening...

This year has been rough. A wonderful instructor/mentor/friend of mine said it best, "soul tired." Yup, that is where I am at, I am "soul tired." This year has brought so much change to my life. When I say life, I am using it in the most broad sense of the word. Change from the tip-top of my head, down to my abnormally small pinky toe. Change has given me so many gifts, a cornucopia of emotions and thoughts, and a beautiful sense of self doubt. I say beautiful even thought I really hate it, because it must be necessary otherwise I wouldn't be feeling it, right?

Anyway, tonight I got the overwhelming urge to read a Dr. Seuss book. I love Dr. Seuss, and I love to read, but I cannot remember a time when I needed to read this book. The book is Oh, the Places You'll Go! Nothing against the book, I just never got it. Well tonight I got it. It was one quote "And when things start to happen, don't worry. Don't stew. Just go right along. You'll start happening too."

The reason I am "soul tired," is because I am "happening!"

1 comment:

  1. You *are* happening in a far-out way, groovy lady! :)

    ReplyDelete