Friday, October 22, 2010

It

Something very exciting/stressful is happening next week. I can't tell you what it is because that would be putting too much pressure on me...this way there is a little pressure, but if it does not go well you will never hear of it again, and because you don't know what it is you can't ask about it...get it?

Anyway just letting you all know that we are alive, and despite what this picture shows we have not stopped to smell the roses in a looong time. I'll post again after it is over.

4 comments:

  1. O.K. WE'RE WAITING FOR THE NEWS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting worried.So glad to see a post.Know you are both waaaay too busy.Sounds like exciting things are happening!Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmm what could IT be.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suspense is killing your matriarchs and me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete