Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rambling...

I never got the whole "thinking of you" card but I decided that I would give it a shot. Did it work? Do you feel better knowing that for the last month that I have not been blogging that I was at least thinking of blogging?

I don't. Truth is... I should have just blogged. Oh well.

I started the blog as a fun way to let family and friends know what is going on in our tiny family's life.

Lately it has been feeling like a chore, and I really hate chores. Hate is a bit strong. Let me try again... I really, really, really don't like chores. It makes me feel like I am six and if I don't sweep the porch I will be disappointing someone somewhere. I am a people pleaser by nature and the idea of disappointing someone really bothers me...so if I have disappointed you I am sorry.

That being said...be prepared to be disappointed again. I am going to try to update the blog as often as I can, but that might not be every week.

Christmas break is just a few weeks away and I am hoping that I collect some great blogging material over the holidays.

Once Spring semester starts I don't know what the world holds in store for this little blog. I will be starting nursing school and I will have clinicals a few days a week. After orientation I am more than a little nervous about the work load but I am excited to finally be moving forward!

I have not written the Thanksgiving post...does Wednesday work for you? Okay, Thanksgiving post will be up on Wednesday. Until then here is a hint as to where Greg and I spent the holiday.

See y'all on Wednesday.

~Janet

PS: Thanks for checking in, I really do love all y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment