Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random...

Time for another random post… Over the weekend Greg and I went for a beautiful hike in Topanga Canyon with some people from his school. It was such a great time it was six miles round trip and the weather was perfect, although I must say it was all up hill…Once you are at the top on a clear day you are able to see up the coast to Malibu and down the coast to Long Beach…however, when we got to the top the fog had rolled in so we were unable to see anything, que sera, sera. Once we got home it was just a typical day we got some chores done and got ready for the week to start. It wasn’t until I woke up on Monday that I realized… I had sunburn, yup my face is bright read accept for the lovely raccoon mask around my eyes where my sunglasses were…lovely! I did not think that it was that bad until I went to class on Tuesday and my Psychology professor asked “what happened to you?” This question was repeated through out the day by various people. Which gets me to today, so far nothing too terribly exciting has happened, although Pico was fortunate enough to get a bath and the herb gardens I gave to Greg for his birthday have sprouted! I have included some pictures of all the random stories above…below. Enjoy!

Starting out...


A thistle on the side of the trail.


On the trail!


View from the top.


Almost done!


Both herb gardens with sprouts!


One of the herb gardens with sprouts!


Pico, in the big tub with menthol shampoo...he is begging me to rinse him off and get him out of there!


Pico, hanging out in the sun after his bath.

1 comment:

  1. You always have such great pictures!:)

    Oh, Pico, you rascal!
    -Ang

    ReplyDelete