Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Update

Today’s update is brought to you by procrastination! I am the worlds most amazing procrastinator…having said that let me catch you up to speed on this weekends highlights. On Saturday Greg and I took the two buses up to get the car and were delighted to see our bill of $0.00! We then drove home and took a long nap and waited for Greg’s cousin Rae to get in to town. Rae got here around 8:30pm and we went to dinner and walked the Promenade. After we got back we spent hours catching up which was a lot of fun! The next morning we woke up and went for a wonderful bike ride, Greg and I didn’t make it too far since we weren’t feeling all that well but Rae got in a really good ride. Once she got back from her ride we went to lunch, and then Rae was kind enough to trim my hair for me! Unfortunately after her short trip it was time for Rae to go but we had such a great time visiting with her. Pico especially loved the visit since Rae was nice enough to share her air bed with him. Well I better get back to work…


Greg took pictures of me getting a hair cut...so I decided to post at least one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment