Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Version of the Winter Storm of 2010...


Just a tad windy...


They never actually move anywhere just sort of float on the wind...very strange to see.


The undertow is incredible!


Looking down the beach.


Surf!


I like this one.


No kid's are playing out there today...if you look in the background you can see some of the 12 foot waves we have been having.


In some ways, it is very beautiful, while in others, very ominous.


Road under The Pier...


I don't think anyone will be playing chess for a while.


Our apartment building...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!!!! Are they with your new camera??
    I'll have to tell uncle Delbert to check them as he is
    just home from a couple days in the hospital up north.
    love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am online! I keep missing your calls tho!lol Did you have any flooding in your apt?Looks like it was close.I hear you are moving,how exciting!I will call u guys later to talk. Love,MOM

    ReplyDelete