Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas!

For Christmas this year, Greg and I made the trek back to Flagstaff to visit family. We stopped at my brother's house first for a few day's in Phoenix which was really fun, and then headed up the hill to celebrate as much as we could with both of our families. While splitting time between families is never easy this year the struggle was lessened a bit because my family decided not to give gifts, which made it so that we could spend Christmas morning at Greg's mom's house and then go back to mine for Christmas dinner. Also I should mention that since Greg and I didn't have to exchange gifts with anyone in my family we were able to give ourselves a very nice Christmas. Greg gave me a new purse...(I LOVE PURSES!!!), we got a new digital camera for our trip to Peru, and we got a food processor/blender...anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a good cook, but I do love kitchen gadgets and so does Greg, so we look forward to using this one! Greg and I got back to Santa Monica last Monday night, and I dropped him off at the airport yesterday so that he could go to a conference in D.C. I am counting down the day's to when I leave so we can go see our nations capital during the coldest time of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment