Monday, January 25, 2010

The Adventure Continues...

You should see the apartment right now...I am up to my neck in boxes there are odd little pieces of paper on every shelf that I don't know what to do with and there is a whole lot of country music playing in the background (my guilty pleasure). Ahhh, the joys of moving. Yes, it is true Greg and I are leaving behind our little apartment on the beach. It is time... We were in desperate need of more space and by moving closer to Greg's work he might even be able to make it home for dinner sometimes! I'll post some pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like work. Will you have to hire a u-haul?
    Wish I was there to help. Will more room mean more rent?
    grandma

    ReplyDelete