Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bette (my little sister) Takes on LA!

As promised here are some pictures from my little sisters visit. She came out the day after we took Greg's little brother and sister home. It was really fun having her here and as you can see we kept her pretty busy! Enjoy!


Nothing like Venice Beach and a little Baja Fresh to welcome you to California!


We met Meryl Streep...Bette got her autograph and I blubbered like a baby in the background...still one of my most favorite memories!

PS: We had just bought the hat's Bette's is a 1940's style and mine is a 1920's style...in case you were wondering.


"Nuff" said.


Disneyland! She was a pretty good sport about wearing the birthday Mickey ears I bought for her!


The Pier and saying "goodbye"...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You two look like you could be twins! Looks like you had tons of fun! Maybe next I will come visit so you can take me to disneyland :) Oh and I love your new blog title thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MET MERYL STREEP??????? LOVE THE BLUE HATS!!
    A GREAT TRIP THAT BETTE WILL REMEMBER WHILE STILL A
    TEEN-AGER. I LIKE THE NEW THINGY AT THE TOP ALSO.
    LOVE GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting visit! How cool to be living among movie stars! I love the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister is so big now. I can't believe it.
    And can I say I'm glad that your grandma stepped up and told you to get back on the bloggin' pony. :P

    Look at you, getting all scrappy with your blog! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hats Bette

    ReplyDelete