Saturday, August 1, 2009

This One is for You Grandma!

I received the following letter this morning in my email box, and I must agree I have neglected the blog lately, although with good reason we have had company! This is very exciting since very few family members have visited since Greg and I moved to Santa Monica. Our first guests this summer were Loren and Anissa, Greg's little brother and sister! Here are some collages of all the fun we had with them! Enjoy and make sure to check back Wednesday for a look at what we did with our second guest my little sister Bette!

My inspiration for this blog post...thank you Grandma!


Greg's little brother and sister and of course Pico, in the car on the way to California!


We spent a ton of time at the beach...


Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Kids and I had a blast at the La Brea Tar Pits... Although I am pretty sure the bird in the bottom right corner can't say the same.

2 comments:

  1. THANKS JANET-----I KNEW YOU HAD LOTS OF NEW INFORMATION
    AND PICTURES. LOVE GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun with the little siblings! And I like the way you posted your pictures!

    ReplyDelete