Monday, August 24, 2009

The Master Plan

Over the weekend Greg put into effect a plan that I am convinced he has been plotting for weeks maybe even months. You see Greg's greatest weakness is... The Pita Pit. Greg loves The Pita Pit and has had a very hard time with the fact that there isn't one closer to our house. So at some point he decided that the only way he was going to be getting Pita Pit was either drive to Flagstaff or bribe me by telling me that we need to go to Home Depot for some home improvement supplies and hey since we were already half way to Hermosa Beach why not just keep driving a ways and get some Pita Pit?! This last option was his master plan, and it worked. We did go to Home Depot and got some screws so that I can hang a couple of hooks in the apartment but the real reason we were out was for our final stop...The Pita Pit. I have to admit though it was fun to get out of Santa Monica and Hermosa Beach is beautiful. We went to The Pita Pit and then walked the pier the whole time Greg talking about how amazing The Pita Pit was. I do have to confess though that I also had a master plan of my own and on our way back to the car I convinced Greg that I had to have some Cold Stone ice cream. All in all it was a very fun day and Greg and I both got something that we have been missing. Well I am off to the gym to work off this weekends fun...till next time!

The shops in Hermosa Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Checked your blog one more time tonite and see you've been
    out again on another excursion. I'll see if I can get it to
    print now. love grandma

    ReplyDelete