Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pig

"Where's Pig?" is a frequent question in our house. When asked Pico immediately looks around to locate Pig. It isn't long before he is running around with Pig in his mouth. Pico, received Pig when we first brought him home and he was smaller than Pig it has become the fourth member of this family. Where we take Pico, Pig inevitably comes too. I was noticing today just how "loved" Pig is. He currently has no ears, no tail, one missing foot and a split on his back. Greg has mentioned on more than one occasion, that maybe it is time for Pig and Pico to part ways... I would agree except for the fact that we currently have Chicken, Elephant, and Santa all hanging around the apartment with us and none of them come close to being as loved as Pig. I can't do it, until Pico finds a new best friend it is time for me to find a needle and thread and hope that Pig can make it a few more years. Keep your fingers crossed!


4 comments:

  1. Dogs are babies are just way too similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Pig Happy Anniversary Pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see a pig likeness there but I'd sure sew
    him up if Pico likes him. Did Pico take to your new
    dwellings?? love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this to your siblings,they loved it,and the picture is so cute.Now I see wny you aren't in a hurry to have MORE children!{You already have one}

    ReplyDelete