Monday, February 22, 2010

Would you like a giant cupcake?...Me too!

I can remember a few times when I was young, when my mom would put me to bed and I would immediately pop up and say, "I'm not sleepy." She would always say the same thing, "just close your eyes for a few minutes and try."

If my mom was here right now, I would let her know that I tried, and failed. Too much is in my head to sleep! It is probably because once again I am back in school, and that means that I have a lot more going through my head these day's, other than who was voted off of The Bachelor. Although to be honest, at the moment I don't think any of the things that I am thinking about are worth losing sleep over. I have my reading done for tomorrows class, I am sure I will not forget to stop by the library on my way home, and of course a giant cupcake sounds amazing...when doesn't it? Oh well, there isn't much I can do about it, I hate warm milk, no way to get to a giant cupcake at the moment, and I only have a few hours left of this torture anyway. Guess I will try and find a rabbit hole online. Sleep tight!


1 comment:

  1. Stay strong Janet, think "SNOW", 'WHITE SNOW".
    Love grandma

    ReplyDelete